The usual reason I have for not blogging is having nothing interesting to say. As an experiment, this time I’ll do it anyway – sorry. To make it easier I’ll use lists.
- The whole of London seems to smell of sick, piss and trash at the moment…or is it just me ?
- Timewasters, crooks and ne’er-do-wells on Freecycle who have been causing us a load of bizarrely unnecessary grief recently in our attempts to purge ourselves of a load of albatross residue.
- Adobe and their fucking licensing malware.
- The cost of things these days…..ooooh…in my day you could have got double that for the cost of a toe-nail scraping etc.
- Everything to do with “business”, especially the hollow platitudes that spew from the mouths of know-nothing, functionary, spokespeople every morning on the news.
- Still failing to write to all of the people I want to spend time writing to…
- The weather’s been quite nice. Sunny, not too hot, you know.
- A call to help the U.S. Americans and such as the Iraq.
- A couple of nice hours in the pub.
- Nice evening, and roast beef dinner, at my parents on Sunday.
- More tunes than you can shake a stick at.
- Sorting out loads of stuff related to Humph’s move to the U.S.
- Nice things at work today: a good Malaysian lunch with my workmates.
No, probably wasn’t worth it was it. Oh well, I’ll wait until something interesting pops into my head before I write next time.