For the last few days I’ve been feeling more tired, achey and in pain. Today it was too much so I stayed at home and tried to sleep as much as I could. It has made me feel a lot better although day-time telly made me feel a lot worse, despite Des and Mel now being off the air.
There are probably loads of things I should blog about, but really I can’t be bothered. The reason for a long inter-blog distance is either being too busy, or ennui. I’ve had both, so in order to make life quicker and simpler, here are the things I would have blogged about if I could be arsed:
- Blair’s days being numbered – mark my words
- Wanker Bush not being dead…although I think most U.S. republicans probably agree with me on that one
- Humph being nervous but even more adorable
- Feeling crap about how bad I am at contacting my friends
- Feeling annoyed about how poor my current place of employment is with regard to management
- Wishing Jack Straw would fall into a vat of solvent “dip” and bubble away into nothing.
- Wishing Herr Jack Straw would get whipped too hard by Frauline Helga and pass out so that the French resitance could shoot him in the face
- Probably loads of other things I’ve forgotten about
Ah well, good night.