Braindump of good stuff:
- Microsoft powers Bing with Open Source Software again. They never have been innovators, simple hypocritical thieves.
- Michele had an MRI and got given A CDROM which contains Winblows software. It ran perfectly under WINE on Linux and there are plenty of open source projects that can read the image data! I’ve now seen my wifes spine!
- The US Green Party have a simply brilliant example of why Healthcare should be a cornerstone of civilised society rather than a private service.
- Michael Jackson Photoshop Challenge courtesy of B3TA.COM
- The greatest invention ever: The Meatini
- Tomorrow is our 12th Anniversary