Michele’s dad has been a keen explorer of the Internet since Verizon managed to get their shit together and get his DSL working. Imagine his joy when he discovered that he already has a starring role within Google Street View! Washing his car, naturally.
An attack of ennui combined with a new found hatred of cube farms has prevented me writing much recently…or doing anything constructive at all. But to get the blog rolling, here is an update to the football/muggy-bonehead guide.
- Little Red Riding Hood, And The Monsters.
- V for Vendetta.
- Pont L’Eveque, seared Tuna and other delicacies available from Ardmore Farmers market.
- Three men in a boat.
- Freshly made smoothies for breakfast.
- The News Quiz and its US counterpart.
- 4L of surprisingly good red wine for $11.99.
- Decent grimey stuff.
- Basil Rathbone and Nigel Bruce.
- Cube farms. So for 40 hours a week I have to sit in a small beige cube, illuminated by strip lights. Can’t I just do community service instead ?
- Cars and driving. Not to disrespect dear Walter, who has indeed been very useful, but nowadays my indifference to cars, SUVs, and their drivers has mutated into plain hatred.
- Kanye West, P Diddy and all of the other platinum hip-hop twats. Did you see Kanye west at the grammys ? Calling him a talentless egocentric tosser would be an insult to Michael Winner and Jim Davidson.
- The average holiday entitlement given to workers in the USA.
- Salt and Sugar in every bloody thing.
There’s a lot of snow on the ground which is keeping things cool and pretty.