Busy busy busy, and no time to get brain-air for something interesting to say. So here is a list of stuff…helps jog my memory if nothing else:
- Voice-over classes are most enjoyable – I can now confidently sell posh cat-food, and “Macho-man” Iron pills…if anyone would want me to.
- Audio watermarks are becoming more interesting by the day.
- John Stewart proves that despite hosting a comedy show, on a comedy network, he is one of the, pathetically few, serious journalists left in the US [watch all three parts].
- Red-tailed hawks nesting at the Franklin Institute.
- Here’s a tiny, really rough teaser of the film we’re making about anti-pedestrian attitudes in America.
- The Criterion Collection version of The Thief of Baghdad.
- Michele’s Amazing Enchiladas!